This position is responsible to support Companies Sales & Operation Planning process. This position liaison all related the planning processes in support of the Sales, Inventory & Operational Objectives. This includes responsibility to take part in our formal monthly presentation concerning to supply planning to company Executives. Position provides insights and recommendations regarding the Operation Planning Process, Inventory Objectives, Manufacturing Capabilities and are in balance with our changing customer requirements.
Salary : THB 100,000 - 120,000 with housing allowance
Workplace : Saraburi
• Work with demand planner to analyze demand forecast and link the demand forecast with supply planning process to optimize demand , supply and inventory
• Identify key data needs, metrics and inputs that Support S&OP Process that truly connects all steps and processes from Supply planning thru to Customer Delivery. Understand and communicate plan changes, risks and the plans performance.
• Lead the internal process and cultural changes associated with connecting the stakeholders to ensure a seamless and effective supply planning process to support S&OP initiative.
• Implement and manage a highly defined Process & Data Collection into the total Process Planning.
• Work closely with demand planning, customer service and production to understand customer demand and carry customer requirements thru the production planning and Operations execution.
• This position assumes the primary responsibility for guiding an operational Facilitate training to all areas of the organization and Executive Staff as necessary to educate on the supply planning process to support S&OP
• Present portions Supply of the Monthly S&OP Presentation In front of Sr. Management
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in related supply chain functions Business Intelligence Supply Chain or Sales Operations Planning.
• Strong working knowledge of supply planning, supply network planning , Supply Chain Databases, Data Warehouse and strong Microsoft Office Skills required especially “Excel Spread Sheet”
• Strong Analytical Skills, communication and presentation skills required.
• Ability to Lead Process and ability to influence Non-Direct reports on a cross functional team.
• Ability to build strong relationships and be an excellent team player.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and computer skills required.
• Strong customer orientation and interpersonal skills required.