Our client is a multinational manufacturing company bases in Saraburi
Salary : THB 120,000 - 130,000 with housing allowance
Workplace : Saraburi
• Monitor, Analyze and Control the standard consumption of materials
• Analyze variances and potential issues and figure out reasons for variances, discuss actions and follow up
• Ensure transparency about all relevant variances categories for material consumption and provide monthly variance reporting with financial impact on profit & lost statement
• Preparing the factory’s standard cost, replacement cost, revision costs
• Managing account reconciliation and stock control.
• Managing costing shat, cost roll up, cost analysis, month end closing, budgeting, review allocation factor.
• Conducting inventory control and work closely with the production and warehouse to ensure inventory transaction.
• Provides commercial support for the management team through provision of high quality financial projections on prospects and an effective Capex process.
• Develops and motivates the finance team to enhance accountability, promotes career development, effective succession planning and teamwork between the various areas and countries within the team.
• Manages the commercial area on financial issues and ensures optimal procurement and legal focus.
• Responds to any requests for financial reporting from within cluster or across clusters.
• Leads improvement of management accounts; ensures a strong and stable control environment, ensuring analysis and provision of timely and relevant information to the organization to enable effective decision-making.
• Lead a number of key project align with company goal i.e. manage stock level, reducing freight cost, price evolution.
• Thai nationality, aged between 35-45years old.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 10 years or more experience in accounting.
• Good computer skills especially in using Excel and accounting applications.
• Supervisory skill and leadership ability are preferable.
• Fluent both in spoken and written English.
• Experience in the manufacturing field.
• Experience in an internal/external audit is an advantage.
• CPD required with cost structure and BOI knowledge.