Our client is a multinational manufacturing company based in Rayong
Salary : THB 35,000 - 40,000 with housing allowance
Workplace : Bankhai, Rayong
• Play major role in sourcing for general and consumable items in order to achieve KPIs of Purchasing Department, including benchmarking and re-sourcing activities
• Ensure each and every shipment from both local and overseas of Raw Material and Packaging is available upon production requirement since PO(s) issue till Goods or services arrive
• Ensure all government related correspondences are accurate and on time
• Managing waste processing to align with EH&S and compliance policies, and ensure the process is trustable
• Interface with internal customers in order to understand their business requirements. Build and maintain supplier and contractor relationships with the objective of maximizing value to the business, eliminating inefficiencies throughout the procurement cycle and driving innovation in Client’s business cycle.
• Negotiate contracts to meet business requirements and ensure compliance with all legal standards and company policies, Perform contract completion, contract management, and supplier management and manage supplier performance in order to meet all quality, delivery, and service requirements. Monitor and report related industry macroeconomic trends to peers and stakeholders.
• Support the development of policies, procedures, and work instructions, and provide relative training to internal stakeholders.
• Implement MBM for role responsibility
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• At least 5 years of progressive buying experience and supporting Manufacturing operations. Proficiency in complex negotiations and contract management
• Excellent communication skill in both written and verbal along with strong computer skills (e.g. SAP, MS Offices including excel, word and outlook) are essential.
• Advanced knowledge of commercial terms, including incoterms, and contract law (terms and conditions) is required.
• Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly political environment is critical to the success of this position. Strong planning, organization, analytical and problem solving skills with exceptional customer service and support are essential
• Confident and comfortable recommending solutions and implement changes. Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail are required.
• Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
• Change Agent with the ability to lead cross-functional teams without direct authority.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills