Salary : THB 30,000 – 40,000 with housing allowance
Workplace : Saraburi
Supply Chain Improvement
• Identifying risk of compliance internal & external thru ensure effective adherence of Supply Chain related policy and process
• System implement to control the entire supply process both local and import to align with department KPI
• Coordinate and be the key contact for internal and external audits (ISO, PW, and all concerned commodities)
• Supply Chain related Document retention management
• Support management of Business Performance with the right information at the right time
• Utilizes functionality of procurement systems to provide operational cost reporting for total cost analysis.
• Develop and maintain accurate database information for supplier profiles, cost trends, services and inventory levels.
• Coaching team and MBM role model.
• Regularly evaluates and recommend updates on inventory politics to ensure that approved inventory levels are attuned to the current market and operational demands.
• Issues regular reports on critical, overstock, non – moving and obsolete materials and recommend disposition of their items.
• Ensure availability of parts according to planned schedule for the timely delivery to local and export customer.
• Maintains close coordination with internal customer for volume service level target and shipment pacing
- Experience 5 Years Supply Chain related Function
- Strong technical knowledge of ERP System (SAP, Oracle or etc.)
- Understanding ISO 9001
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding Supply Chain and Logistics
- Excellent communication and Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Understand Warehouse Management
- Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a team environment to meet deadlines.