The position is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with other members of the HR team supporting the overall mission of the organization. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: onboarding, benefits administration, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance. Implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in many important functions such as staffing, training and development.
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value creation to the company.
Salary : THB 50,000 - 60,000 with housing allowance
Workplace : Bankhai, Rayong
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as ER, resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and free society workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Being a role model and supporting company to core value culture
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Strong skill set of recruitment and talent acquisition
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- BSc/BA in Human Resources or relevant field