Salary : 30,000 -35,000 plus housing allowance
Workplace : Saraburi
- Responsible for customer service management for company’s strategic accounts in Thailand and Export market in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East
- Manage customer orders and shipment in alignment with business strategies for key market accounts.
- Order receiving and order processing in to ERP system.
- Coordinate with multiple functions and multinational groups as one virtual team to achieve the business target metrics.
- Keep pace with market dynamics in order to provide effective planning to convey sound business decision making.
- Track the sales volume, manage inventory, prepare sales reports, and other daily reports.
- To be ensure payment will in place before production time/shipment date.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to get claim report to customer in time.
- Handle telephone/email inquiries and other administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, experience of working in an international environment is a plus.
- Overseas Graduated will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales function both domestic and export, customer service, or Marketing.
- Experience in management role will be an advantage.
- Data analysis by excel.
- Prioritize and match production schedule with shipment schedule.
- Demand forecast collection and allocate.
- Energetic, Display Leadership, Decision making, Strategic thinking, Self-motivated and able to work independently and eager to change and improve.
- Fluent in English and computer literate; with strong analytical skill, attention to detail is a must.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player, initiative, and self-learning.
- Able to work well under pressure.