Salary : Negotiable with housing allowance
Workplace : Bankhai, Rayong
- Project Coordination related to Equipment & Machine Development and Engineering for Batch Plant to include Mechanical Design, R&D, Applications, Manufacturing & Technical support.
- Responsibilities to include projects of minimal complexity, scope and impact related to critical equipments & machines.
- Has moderate impact on Engineering & Maintenance cost, performance, manufacturing methods / standardization.
- Sphere of influence includes interface with other engineering groups for integration, support organizations and vendors.
- Provide technical expertise and support to assist maintenance and operations in equipment downtime resolution and prevention.
- Develop, implement, and maintain design control systems for batch and/or continuous operations.
- Provide assistance to operations in evaluating operation and programming of major new equipment and design of modifications and changes
- Provide guidance to improve operations, maintain schedules, meet or exceed goals.
- Male only, 25 - 30 years old, Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in MS Office, Auto CAD (3D) & Solid Works
- Self-Motivated, Self-Starter
- Basic technical skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Ability to identify needs and transform them into relevant projects to meet technical objectives of the production line.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to build peer relationships as well as work independently.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong customer focus.