Our client is a listed company in engineering business.
Salary : THB 60,000 - 80,000
Workplace : Bangkok
- Distribution of entire correspondence in compliance with superior
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication
- In charge of scheduling meetings, and completes minutes of meetings
- Organize events and prepare necessary documents
- Develop or update power point presentation, and possible systems and databases, document review and preparation
- Arrange trips including flight, hotel, transportation arrangement, mostly overseas trip
- Monitors all information flows, may be system and databases , including maintaining paper and electronic files
- Sometimes take minutes in Executive Committee Meeting
- Represent the Directors to attend events or meeting VIP
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any related fields
- 3-5 years of experience as assistant to executive level would be an advantage
- Good listening and communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and self-driven
- Excellence command of English, both written & spoken skills and MS Offic
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from your supervisor, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based from your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
- Organizational Skills: Your supervisor will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in an executive assistant's day.