Salary : THB 45,000 - 50,000
Workplace : Bangkok
- Assist and support team in developing new projects or existing projects.
- Engage in financial modeling and feasibility study in order to analyze and valuate investment returns
- Coordinate with our partners or counterparties in developing projects.
- Involve and coordinate with external advisers to conduct due diligence report in various aspects in both
technical, legal, tax and accounting.
- Coordinate with local or foreign banks regarding loan process or other financial products.
- Support and assist the team in collecting data and prepare information for management's decision-making
- Update and monitor cash flow for operating projects.
- Prepare materials including, but is not limited to presentations for board of directors’ meeting and for investors, complying with SET’s or SEC’s regulations
- Prepare supporting documents submitted to SET or SEC as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields (Engineer, Finance, or Business Management etc.)
- Prefer at least 2 years working experience (Manager level, the candidate should have experienced in related field of at least 3 years)
- Have a strong background in finance and accounting, able to compose financial model
- Have a strong analytical skill and able to analyze financial statements
- Have coordination skill, interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraint
- Proactive and possess systematic thinking
- Pleasant personality and a team player