Salary : THB 50,000 - 60,000
Workplace : Bangkok
- Ensure completeness of monthly reconciliation and schedules.
- Manage and monitor daily bank statement to system
- Process AR clearing in System and coordinate with collection teams
- Follow up long-aged accounts receivable on a monthly basis
- Prepare Vat & withholding tax on time
- Handle collection document and other accounting document filing in order at all times
- Coordinate with internal sale team relate to sales invoice and credit note.
- Reconcile all consignments on monthly basis.
- Prepare weekly sales report, monthly AR report and aging with analysis.
- Responsible for AR billing and collection including to prepare receipt vouchers.
- Process AP and check completeness of all expenses on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly AP, AR report & AR , AP Aging Report and process related journal entries timeliness.
- Checking inventories to system.
- Coordinate with external audits and support month-end and year-end closing
- Degree in Accounting major
- Male or female 27 years old up
- CPD would be advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an accounting preferably within a retail business
- Sound knowledge of SAP, intermediate-advanced experience using Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English skills